It’s Diane here! Massively missing being in the salon with the girls and seeing all of you lovely clients!
While at home (and having the time) I’ve been keeping up my skincare regime! It’s a great time to focus on yourself and great skin is a real booster!
If your like me and not wearing make up day to day, it’s still super important to cleanse twice a day! Yes, during the day your skin gets a build up of oil and bacteria. Cleanse it away! I use…
- Guinot Lait Hydra Beaute AM and PM. Followed by their matching toner
I then use eye, neck and face cream followed by a good SPF! Even on those cloudy days, harmful rays can still cause ageing! I use…
- Creme Longue Vie Yeux (eye cream to reduce fine lines)
- Creme longue Vie Cou (neck and décolleté cream to firm and hydrate)
- Creme Vital Anti Rides ( a super moisturiser that’s packed full of Hyuloronic acid, an amazing water holding molecule for plumping)
- Age Sun SPF 30 ( blocks out UVA and UVB rays from sun damage and premature ageing.)
Also twice a week I throw an exfoliation and mask into the mix!! I use…
- Gommage Eclat Parfait (Shea Beads exfoliating cream, non plastic bio degradable grains, so not impacting the environment)
- Mask Dynamistant (An anti-fatigue face mask. Contains cool essential oils like peppermint so your skin feels awake!)
- Mask Yeux (for those concerned with dark circles and fine lines, a specific eye mask works wonders! Leave this one in the refrigerator for an extra cool treatment!)
If you want to try any of these amazing products you can contact the salon via Facebook or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
And we’ll be happy to post them out to you!
Don’t forget to book In for a Guinot Hydraderm (my favourite facial!!) When we’re back too!
Look after yourselves,